Meet to Greet
Meet to Greet: the name speaks for itself. During monthly sessions, you will meet other PPHS students and get to know each other while exchanging information and experiences regarding topics around the PhD journey such as publications, courses, fieldwork, tools for self/time management, etc. To attend Meet to Greet, keep an eye out for the email invitation by PPHS to all registered PPHS doctoral researchers.
Are you not registered in PPHS but are you matriculated at the Faculty of Medicine or a PhD student at Swiss TPH? We can send the Meet to Greet invitation also to you, just let us know.
- Would you like to exchange about a certain topic in one of the next sessions?
- Would you like to share your own experience and have tips for your fellow PhD students?
- November: international students
- October: Teaching
- September: Labnotes
- July: Mentoring
- June: Networking
- April: PhD thesis and defense
- March: Supervising bachelor’s and master’s students
- February: Writing e-mails that always get a reply
- January: Course planning spring semester (incl. Transferable Skills)
- December: Strategies to meet several deadlines
- November: Reading strategies – making time and remembering more
- October: Prime time vs. low time – use your energy level for boosting productivity
- September: How to ‘train’ your supervisor – preparing efficient meetings
- July: Efficient networking – getting the most out of conferences
- June: PhD toolbox for managing your project and time
- May: PhD thesis
- March: Fieldwork
- February: First publication accepted! Experiences by two students
- January: Course plans spring semester (incl. Transferable Skills)
- December: Strategies to meet deadlines