Devoting attention to career planning is important to successfully find and get the career that you want. But where do you start? And when?
Whether you just started your PhD or you are almost finished, PPHS offers you support in the orientation and guidance of your career.
To this end, we offer two different career workshops each year. The first one by Iris Köhler is aimed at PhD students in the first years of their PhD, focusing especially on your competences. The second workshop by Dagmar Engfer is aimed at PhD students in the last year of their PhD, focusing especially on your next career step. Both workshops cover careers inside and outside academia.
In addition to the workshops, we organize ‘Career Talks’. PPHS Alumni will tell you about their career path in an informal setting, either online or on-site.
Still not enough? Follow our updates on our blog (coming soon) and the LinkedIn page.
- The Graduate Consulting Club brings together students from Swiss Universities and practices consulting cases during their weekly workshops.
- Feeling stuck in your career? Life Sprint helps you #getunstuck. Read this blog about “Career insecurity and navigating life outside of a PhD“
- Career information for PhDs on phdcareerguide.com
- Don’t like reading and rather watch videos? PhD Coffee Time
- This MOOC about PhD and Career Development is closed but the content is still available